David W. Rindge, LAc, DOM, RN
Healing Light Seminars / Center for Cooperative Medicine, PA
1601 Airport Boulevard, Suite 1, Melbourne, FL 32901
(321) 751-7001: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Rindge’s vision is safe, effective, and affordable health care for all.
- Presenter and Trainer – Society of Oxidative and Photonic Medicine, 2015.
- Plenary Speaker – North American Association for Laser Therapy, 2013 Photobiomodulation’s Promise – Raising the Bar in Health Care (Powerpoint)
- Secretary – North American Association for Laser Therapy 2008 – 2010.
- Presenter, Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers, 2009.
- Member, Scientific Advisory Board of the Research Center for Traditional Chinese Medicine, Medical University of Graz, Austria, 2009 – present.
- Presenter, European Society for Biological Laser Therapy and Acupuncture, 2008.
- Presenter, North American Association for Laser Therapy, 2009, 2008, 2006, 2002.
- Presenter, European Medical Laser Association, 2007.
- Membership Secretary – North American Association for Laser Therapy, 2005 – 2007.
- President Emeritus, Florida State Oriental Medical Association, 2002 – 2004.
- Co-author, Laser Therapy A Clinical Manual, 2003.
- Founded the Florida Independent Investigational Review Board for LASER Acupuncture Research in 2001 to oversee clinical research with laser therapy.
- Columnist, Acupuncture Today, June 2002 – Present.
- Presenter, Laser Therapy Certification Seminar, American Association of Oriental Medicine, 2003.
- Recipient, Conscious Living Partnerships’ Leader of Innovative Medicine Award, 2005.
- Lecturer, New England School of Acupuncture, 2002.
- President, Center for Cooperative Medicine, Melbourne, FL, 1999 – present.
- President and Lecturer, Healing Light Seminars, Melbourne, FL, 2001 – present.
- Diplomate in Acupuncture, National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. 1999.
- Diploma, Acupuncture with concentration in oriental body work, acupuncture, Chinese herbology and homeopathy, Acupressure-Acupuncture Institute, Miami , FL 1997.
- Registered Nurse, AS, Miami Dade College, Miami, FL 1994
Anna Brenner Myers Scholarship recipient.
- Board Certified Perfusionist, American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion, 1990
- Certificate – Extracorporeal Circulation, Northeastern University, 1988
- Cardiopulmonary Sciences, Bachelor of Science, University of Central Florida , 1986
- Liberal Arts, Bachelor of Arts, University of Central Florida , 1986
- Certificate, Respiratory Therapy, Miami Dade College, Miami, FL 1976, Summa cum Laude, Class Vice-President.
- North American Association for Laser Therapy
- World Association for Laser Therapy
- European Medical Laser Association
- Bioelectromagnetics Society
- American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Florida State Oriental Medical Association