David W. Rindge, DOM. LAc, RN
Healing Light Seminars, Inc / Center for Cooperative Medicine, PA
1601 Airport Boulevard, Ste 1, Melbourne, FL 32901
(321) 751-7001: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Rindge has been training licensed, health care professionals in laser and bio-electromagnetic therapies through Healing Light Seminars and writing about them as a regular columnist for Acupuncture Today since 2002. He believes that the surest way to raise the bar in health care while lowering costs is through the advancement of energy-based therapies. He has been actively involved in the laser and bio-electomagnetic therapy communities since 1997, Secretary of the North American Association for Laser Therapy, is co-author of Laser Therapy; A Clinical Manual and a popular invited speaker nationally and internationally.
David Rindge is President Emeritus of the Florida State Oriental Medical Association and has 39+ years health care experience as a registered nurse, perfusionist (operator of the heart-lung machine), clinical lab technologist, respiratory therapist, acupuncturist and doctor of oriental medicine. He is committed to working together with those seeking to bring about safe, effective, and affordable health care.
- Plenary Speaker – North American Association for Laser Therapy, 2013.
- Secretary – North American Association for Laser Therapy 2008 – 2010.
- Presenter, Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers, 2009.
- Member, Scientific Advisory Board of the Research Center for Traditional Chinese Medicine, Medical University of Graz, Austria, 2009 – present.
- Presenter, European Society for Biological Laser Therapy and Acupuncture, 2008.
- Presenter, North American Association for Laser Therapy, 2009, 2008, 2006, 2002.
- Presenter, European Medical Laser Association, 2007.
- Membership Secretary – North American Association for Laser Therapy, 2005 – 2007.
- President Emeritus, Florida State Oriental Medical Association, 2002 – 2004.
- Co-author, Laser Therapy A Clinical Manual, 2003.
- Founded the Florida Independent Investigational Review Board for LASER Acupuncture Research in 2001 to oversee clinical research with laser therapy.
- Columnist, Acupuncture Today, June 2002 – Present.
- Presenter, Laser Therapy Certification Seminar, American Association of Oriental Medicine, 2003.
- Recipient, Conscious Living Partnerships’ Leader of Innovative Medicine Award, 2005.
- Lecturer, New England School of Acupuncture, 2002.
- President, Center for Cooperative Medicine, Melbourne, FL, 1999 – present.
- President and lecturer, Healing Light Seminars, Melbourne, FL, 2001 – present.
- Diplomate in Acupuncture, National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. 1999.
- Diploma, Acupuncture with concentration in oriental body work, acupuncture, Chinese herbology and homeopathy, Acupressure-Acupuncture Institute, Miami , FL 1997.
- AS, Accelerated Option, RN, Miami Dade College, Miami, FL 1994
Anna Brenner Myers Scholarship recipient.
- Certification, American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion, 1990
- Certificate Extracorporeal Circulation, Northeastern University, 1988
- BS, Cardiopulmonary Sciences, University of Central Florida , 1986
- BA, Liberal Arts, University of Central Florida , 1986
- Certificate, Respiratory Therapy, Miami Dade College, Miami, FL 1976, Summa cum Laude and Class Vice-President.
- North American Association for Laser Therapy
- World Association for Laser Therapy
- European Medical Laser Association
- Bioelectromagnetics Society
- American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Florida State Oriental Medical Association
- Alliance for Holistic Healing
- Melbourne Palm Bay Area Chamber of Commerce