Our goal is to provide you with everything you need to come from knowledge and strength for optimal clinical outcomes and your practice success with laser, laser needle acupuncture, light emitting diode and pulsed electromagnetic field therapies.
This course taught by David Rindge since 2002 has been continually updated as new information, equipment and methods have become available.
You will learn:
- Physics and biological effects of lasers, light emitting diodes (leds) and pulsed electromagnetic fields (pemf).
- Operation, types and classifications of devices.
- How to comply with FDA guidelines, state and professional regulations.
- Characteristics of the various, available diode types for laser therapy, their appropriate clinical applications. Which laser is best for pain, for aesthetics, for other specific applications.
- Parameters of laser and led treatment – wavelength, power, power density, dosage, super-pulsing vs continuous wave, coherence vs. non-coherence, treatment interval, therapeutic techniques and tips for clinical success.
- How to schedule for optimal treatment outcomes, patient compliance and practice success.
- Parameters of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy – field strength, waveform, pulse variables – rate, duration, interval, modulation – location of exposure, vector/direction of field, treatment interval, therapeutic techniques and tips for clinical success.
- Introduction to laser auriculotherapy.
- How to administer treatment for best results with a variety of types of devices with live demonstrations, hands-on training and clinical practice.
- How to successfully integrate laser, laser needle acupuncture, led and pulsed electromagnetic field therapies in clinical practice.
- A broad range of Specialties and Programs which you might implement in your practice.
- How to confidently treat a wide variety of clinical conditions and attract new patients with positive results.
You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with a wide range of equipment likely to include all devices pictured below and more:
- *New*, Flash PEMF device by Curatronic
- *New* High Intensity, Combined PEMF-LED Probe by Curatronic
- *New* Celluma PRO, LITE and ELITE LED Systems
- 2000PC Complete PEMF System by Curatronic
- 3B LASER 12 channel laser needle system
- Luminex by Medical Laser Systems
- Irradia MID-Laser
- Quantum Devices WARP 10 LED System
You will receive
This popular training manual by Blahnik and Rindge presents the theory and clinical application of laser therapy in clearly understandable terms with treatment protocols for more than 40 conditions. Laser Therapy: A Clinical Manual is an important important resource in the course and a $79.00 value. You will receive treatment protocols for other conditions, updates and more relevant material.
- 14 PDAs by NCCAOM (Course 322-5) / 14 CEUs for Florida Acupuncturists.
- Continuing Education credit for other professions may be made available through submitting course description to your board.
- 10% Discount for FSOMA Members
- You will have the opportunity to sit for an optional, certification exam immediately upon completing the course.
November 4-5, 2017. Orlando, FL. SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport. 5828 Hazeltine National Drive, Orlando, FL 32822. (407) 816-5533.
Please order your course through our secure shopping cart below and also complete the Registration Form.
- Product Options
# Option Price 1 Nov 4-5, 2017 ORLANDO SEMINAR Early bird (before Sept 30) $425.00 2 Nov 4-5, 2017 ORLANDO SEMINAR Early Bird (before Sept 30)w/ FSOMA discount $382.50 3 Nov 4-5, 2017 ORLANDO SEMINAR (after Sept 30) $495.00 4 Nov 4-5, 2017 ORLANDO SEMINAR (after Sept 30) w/FSOMA Discount $445.50
- Shipping Rate: