Before you buy a laser or pulsed electromagnetic therapy device, you will want to take this class.
Healing Light Seminars has been offering seminars to certify licensed health care professionals in energy-based treatments since 2002. We continually strive to update course content for maximal clinical relevance with a broad range of methods and devices. In 2013 we will be offering a series of weekend-long seminars in Melbourne, Orlando, Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and in Vancouver, Canada. Our goal over the long weekend is to provide you with a solid foundation in the theory and clinical application of energy-based therapies.
At a Healing Light Seminar, you will learn:
- The physics of lasers, light emitting diodes and electromagnetic fields.
- The physiological effects of phototherapy and bio-electromagnetics.
- Clinical applications.
- Safe operation, types and classifications of devices.
- How to comply with FDA guidelines.
- Parameters of low intensity laser and led therapy – wavelength, power, power density, dosage, pulsed vs. continuous waveforms, coherence vs. non-coherence, monochromatic vs. polychromatic, polarized vs. non-polarized, treatment interval, therapeutic techniques and tips for clinical success.
- Parameters of bioelectromagnetic therap y – field strength, gradient, waveform, pulse variables – rate, duration, interval, modulation – location of exposure, vector/dire
ction of field, treatment interval, therapeutic techniques and tips for clinical success.
- How to confidently treat a wide variety of clinical conditions. Attendees receive hands-on training and observe live demonstrations with a wide variety systems and and types of devices.
- How to successfully integrate laser, LED and bioelectromagnetic therapies in clinical practice and attract new patients with positive results.
April 5, 6 and 7, 2013 – filled - Center for Cooperative Medicine, 1601 Airport Blvd, Suite 1, Melbourne, FL 32901.
September 6, 7 and 8, 2013 – Orlando, FL – SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, 5828 Hazeltine National Dr, Orlando, FL 32822. (407) 816-5533. Special group rate $89.00.
September 20, 21 and 22, 2013 – Tampa, FL – Location TBA
October 4, 5 and 6, 2013 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Location TBA
October 18, 19 and 20, 2013 – Vancouver, Canada – Vancouver Event Registration - Vancouver Event Information. Location TBA
November 1, 2 and 3, 2013 – Orlando, FL – SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport, 5828 Hazeltine National Dr, Orlando, FL 32822. (407) 816-5533. Special group rate $89.00.
You may order online, but please scan and email the completed Registration Form, or contact us by phone at (321) 751-7001 to register.
Classes begin promptly at 6:00 PM Friday and at 9:00 AM Saturday and Sunday.
Classes end at 9:15 PM on Friday and at 5:30 PM on Saturday & Sunday.
17 total course hours. 17 CEUs for Florida licensed acupuncturists. NCCAOM Provider 322.
Please note: Healing Light Seminars reserves the right to cancel any seminar up to 30 days prior to the scheduled start date. We also reserve the right to change seminar’s location within the same locale. In the event that a seminar is cancelled, all pre-paid seminar fees will be refunded. Please contact us at 1-321-751-7001 prior to making any arrangements for travel and accommodation.
- $400 for practitioners
- $200 for bonafide students
Refer to Registration Form for additional discounts.
To download the registration form, click here.
For Seminars in the Melbourne, Florida area: Delta, US Air and Spirit fly directly to Melbourne International Airport (MLB), and the seminar location for smaller groups of up to four is a short taxi ride from the terminal with several good hotels less than 1/2 mile away. See Map – Center for Cooperative Medicine.