- 4,500 mW total output power is distributed over 75 cm2 (7.5 x the area of the WARP 10).
- High intensity 60 mW/cm2 illuminated surface produces a 5 Joules/cm2 dose every 88 seconds.
- Certified wavelength 670 nm) and AC power
- Air (fan) cooled – remains cool to the touch.
- Easy, one hand operation, electronic timing circuit ensures dose accuracy with audible end of cycle alarm.
- Audible tone indicates end of cycle / administration of 5 J/cm2.
The WARP 75® is designed to rapidly administer a precise dosage over large areas and is FDA cleared for the treatment of chronic pain. .
WARP 75® Dimensions
LED Head: 5.9in x 3.9in x 2.3in
(149mm x 99mm x 59mm)
Weight: 1.48 pounds (680 gms)
External Power Supply: 5.2” x 3.0” x1.4” (131mm x 77mm x 35mm)
Weight: 1 pound (454 gms)
Power Requirements, per WARP 75: 24 Volt
External Power Supply: 100-240 VAC ~ 50/60HZ, 1.75 A
Oper Temp: 50°104° F/10° – 40° C
Storage Temp: -22° to 131° F / -30° to 55° C Relative Humidity: 10% to 95% Non-condensing, for Storage
The WARP 75’s radiant power output of 4.5 watts is the highest radiant output of any LED system on the market today. System controls are conveniently located on the top panel for easy light dose delivery. Place the WARP 75 in direct contact over the target area, and administer treatment for one or more cycles. The WARP 75 will administer a dosage of 5 Joules/cm2 to an area of 75 cm2 for each 88 second cycle.
Our price $4,750 + shipping & handling
*Prices are for the U.S. only and subject to change without notice. International orders may not be placed unless permission has been granted in writing. Please email us prior to placing any international order.