Quantum Devices WARP 10 is a high intensity, hand-held, portable, LED device originally developed under contract to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to assist armed forces personnel on the front lines.
- High intensity 50 mW/cm2 illuminated surface produces 4 Joules/cm2 dose per 88 second cycle.
- 500 mW total output power is distributed a large, 10 cm2 treatment area
- Dose accuracy controlled by an electronic timing circuit
- Remains cool to the touch
- Easy to operate with one hand
- Approximately 50 doses with eight (8) “AA” NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- “Low Battery” indicator light to ensure full dose delivery
- Certified wavelength (670 nm) and power output
Warp 10® Dimensions: 5.55” x 2.65” x 2.0”
Weight (with Batteries): 1.2 pounds
DC Battery Power Requirements, per WARP 10®: 8 Size AA Standard 1.5V Alkaline, (type AA, LR6, 15A) or 8 Size AA Rechargeable NiMH, (type AA)
Environmental Specifications: Operating Temp: 50° to 104° F / 10° to 40° C Storage Temp: -22° to 131° F / -30° to 55°C Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% Non-condensing, for Storage
The WARP 10 is available with or without 8, AA, NiMH batteries & Powerex recharger kit. Our price is $799.00 with batteries, Recharger Kit and carrying case + Shipping & Handling. New lower price $799.00 with the Powerex Recharger Kit (includes 8, NiMH batteries) and carrying case.
*Prices are for the U.S. only and subject to change without notice. International orders may not be placed unless permission has been granted in writing. Please email us prior to placing any international order.